Cultivating Christian Minds and CharacterSkip main content and go to side navigation
Current Site Location:
Campus Cuisine by Hollyberry offers nutritious, reasonably priced meals to the students of Westminster Christian Academy.
Hollyberry Catering, one of St. Louis’ premier catering companies voted “Favorite St. Louis Caterer” by Sauce Magazine readers for three consecutive years, is excited to bring its commitment to and passion for healthy eating to the students of Westminster. Hollyberry’s menu items have been featured as The Rachael Ray Show’s “Snack of the Day,” highlighted in Paula Deen’s 2009 Holiday Baking collectors’ edition, and named “Best Cookies” by St. Louis Magazine.
Holly Cunningham, a 1991 graduate of Westminster Christian Academy, owns Hollyberry Catering and has a life-long passion for healthy food choices. She is thrilled to be expanding her existing catering business through this partnership, which creates a school lunch program like no other in St. Louis.
April 2013 (pdf, 232.41KB)
May 2013 (pdf, 159.01KB)
A few of the benefits Campus Cuisine by Hollyberry brings to Westminster’s students are:
- Healthy meals that are part of a complete, holistic wellness program for Westminster students, faculty and staff
- The option to purchase meal plans to ensure healthy eating and to help control students' meal costs
- To-go orders for after-school activities
- Locally sourced food items – some grown right on campus
Any school day between 9 a.m. and 1:30 p.m, you can pick up Hollyberry To Go’s dinners, appetizers, and desserts in the Café! These all-natural, made-from-scratch meals will get you through your busy week and are only about $3 per person. All items will be pre-cooked and frozen and in covered aluminum pans, and each item will have heating and serving instructions. Dishes such as lasagna, beef stroganoff, and even the famous Dave’s double chocolate chip cookie dough will be available for pickup. Call 314.997.2901, ext. 6134 and ask for Linda, or email her to place your order. See our Spring menu!
Set up a My School Account
A My School Account is a means by which you add money directly to your student’s lunch/bookstore account. Money in this account can be used for either lunch or bookstore purchases. Your student may also purchase lunch each day with cash. What else can I do with a My School Account?
- Preorder (sign up for) a meal plan.
- View your student’s purchase history (up to 30 days) so you know what he/she is eating at lunch and throughout the day.
- View the Daily Special menu for the upcoming month.
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and click on “Create an Account.”
- After you create an account, you will be asked to enter your student’s ID. You will find your student’s ID number displayed in myWestminster when you roll your cursor over your student’s picture.
- Deposit money into the My School Account through an ACH transaction from your checking or savings account. Please note that you must deposit money into the account by 4 p.m. the day before your student will need access to the funds.