Cultivating Christian Minds and CharacterSkip main content and go to side navigation
Current Site Location:
Book and Supply Lists2012-13 Book List
2012-13 Supply List
Purchase Your Books OnlineIf you prefer to purchase new or used books online rather than through the Westminster Bookstore, you may visit the Amazon.com online store created by Westminster, which contains many of the books required for the upcoming school year.
- Visit the Amazon.com online store created by Westminster.
- With your student’s schedule in front of you, locate each of your student’s classes in the right-hand column of the page. When you click on a class, the books required for that class will appear on the main page.
- If you wish to purchase a new copy, simply click “add to shopping cart.” If you would like to purchase a used copy, you may click the link below the “add to shopping cart” button to peruse a selection of used copies available through other sellers on Amazon.com.
- Each time you add a book to your cart, click “continue shopping,” and continue this process until you have all of your students’ books in your cart and are ready to place your order.
Please note the following before placing your online order:
- By ordering books from this online store, you are ordering from Amazon.com – not from Westminster.
- There are some books and materials that are only available in the Westminster Bookstore (as noted in the far right-hand column of the Book List). Therefore, if you choose to order your books primarily online, please ensure that you do purchase all of the books and materials required for each class – even those only available in the Westminster Bookstore.
- If you decide to order books through Amazon.com, please pay attention to the shipping/delivery options to ensure that your student’s books arrive on time.
Guidelines for Purchasing Books
- If a class is not listed, no books or other supplementary materials are required.
- If a family already has a book required for a class and wants to ensure that it is the correct edition, they may contact the teacher to verify.
- Bible requirements are as follows: 7th Grade: Students will be required to use the ESV Student Study Bible. 8th-12th Grades: It is recommended that students use the ESV Student Study Bible, but they may continue to use the NIV Life Application Bible if they already own it. Should students need to purchase a new study bible, they should purchase the ESV Student Study Bible (the only one that will be stocked in the Bookstore).
- All middle school students will receive a free planner during the first week of school.
- Spirit clothing, P.E. uniforms and other merchandise – in addition to a wide selection of supplies – will be available for purchase at the Advance Book Sale.
Bookstore & Café Accounts
Beginning this fall, student Bookstore and Café accounts will be combined into one account. You may access information on and add money to your student’s account using the Café & Bookstore Account (formerly My Café Account).
Bookstore volunteers are needed during all four Advance Book Sales, as well as throughout the school year. Please contact Bookstore Manager Judy Powell at 314.997.2901, ext. 6140, if you might be interested or if you have any questions about the ordering process.
7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (Monday - Wednesday & Friday)
9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (Thursday)
Manager: Judy Powell
VolunteersVolunteers help to operate the bookstore. Our volunteers commit to a 2 ½ - 3 hour shift twice a month for the entire school year. If you are interested in becoming one of our volunteers, please contact Judy Powell.
Sale ItemsBooks, P.E. clothing, school supplies (pens, pencils, markers, paper, notebooks, folders, calculators), Westminster logo clothing, gifts, and spirit items. After-school snacks – a variety of $0.25 and $0.50 items. Most supply items required by your child’s teachers should be available at the Bookstore but items may be purchased elsewhere if desired.